Monday, April 13, 2009

Turkey Hunting

What is it with men and hunting? When hunting season comes along, they eat, sleep, and breath it. When we first got married, I always told Scotty that I wanted a hobby too. He would say something like,"Why don't you knit or something?" I would roll my eyes and say that sounds like a load of fun. Now that I have Carson, I don't have that need any more. I guess that I am to tired to worry about a hobby. Today Scotty took Carson and went to my mom and dad's to hunt. I went and got my nails done. How's that for a hobby:)

1 comment:

  1. I think that sounds like a WONDERFUL hobby :) I'm sure it was a much-deserved pampering session that will help you make it through benchmark. I don't have to worry about that- my husband's idea of hunting is finding the perfect thing at the mall :)

    ReplyDelete